Roleplay Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<3My Character's Listings<3

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

<3My Character's Listings<3 Empty <3My Character's Listings<3

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:25 am

NAME : Deathra Aiya Akim
SEXUALITY : Straight ( it varies though)
RELATION SHIP STATUS : Single
EYES : Blue
HAIR : Floor length Bluish Silver  (can cover her body)
FACIAL FEATURES : Small scar (bottom of left cheek)
HEIGHT : 6'3
WEIGHT : 103 pounds
BODY BUILT : Toned / Curvy (when she shows it)
BUST SIZE : Double D
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE : Black Panther tattoo (her back) / Heart with wings tattoo ( on chest) /Chinese word in black Inner Power on right hand
SPECIES : Angel Wing Goddess Princess
RACE : Mixed
BLOODY TYPE : AB +
MEDICAL HISTORY : To look human as much as possible she makes her body have a fake heart problem, and memory loss.
ACCESSORIES : Skull ring (ring finger,left hand) / Angel ring (right hand ring finger) / Blue + silver bracelets (2 on each wrists & ankles) /Necklace that says Otaku / LOL stud earring on left ear
OCCUPATION : fights against her Arch Enemy who killed her whole Species
TALENT : Sing in many languages,Draw
SKILLS : Few
EDUCATION : She's a collage graduate / Self taught when she arrived on earth
HOBBIES : Reading / Learning new things
JOB(S) : has 2 she works in the biggest book store, and she works in the mall.
LIVING SITUATION: Lives by herself
FAMILY : None
KIDS : None
BODY GUARDS : none
PETS : 2 cats one a small kitten called patches, a small mystical Cat named Angel, and a mystical demonic Dog named Demon
POWERS : Healing powers mostly, Ability to copy certain powers of others. (not all )And become any Species & race by contact of DNA.
WEAKNESS : Demon Venom / Pure Demonic Aura in her Angel form/ Pure angelic Aura in her Demonic Form
THINGS THAT CAN KILL ME : Earth dieing /My Crystal being destroyed / Being attacked while under the effect of her weakness(s)
TRANSPORTATION : Car,Bike,Skateboard,Skates,Flying
FAV COLORS : Blue, red, white, silver, black
FAV FIGHTING STYLE : Karate
FAV FOOD : Sushi
FAV MUSIC : J pop / techno
LIKES : Candy, tall guys, books, exploring, sports, helping others, doing what she does best
DISLIKES : Death, fighting (unless necessary), losing, awkward situations, darkness, being taken advantage of,silence,old candy,sickness
PERSONALITY : Caring type
BIO :A young and beautiful angel goddess in the highest rank. She lost her home land of the moon, and is the only one of her kind. when her planet was being attacked by there enemy Jagakuromaru her parents sealed her into a crystal and threw her onto earth to live on. she aged till she looked 19 (she stops aging there) she found an abandoned house so she fixed it up with her powers and lived there ever since. She took on jobs to look human as much as possible. and she protects the earth till the day she dies. While she lives on earth she searches to find companions to repopulate her kind.
<3My Character's Listings<3 <a href=<3My Character's Listings<3 Deathr11" />
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Height : 6'3

Back to top Go down

<3My Character's Listings<3 Empty Re: <3My Character's Listings<3

Post by Samael Morningstar Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:10 am

<3My Character's Listings<3 C_data22
Samael Morningstar
Samael Morningstar
Founder
Founder

Height : 5'10

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:42 pm

Lucifer wrote:<3My Character's Listings<3 C_data22

awesome I'm about to post them in a minute.
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:47 pm

Name: Violeta R. Luminita
Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationship status: talking to someone
Eyes: Magenta
Hair: long curly dark brown auburn
Facial Features: A pointed nose and plump light pink lips, sometimes on cold days you can see pink tint on her cheeks
Height: 5'4
Weight: Looks skinny in the eyes of others, but she's actually weightless
Skin tone: Perfect Pale pearl complexion
Body Built: Inbetwen Skinny and Toned
Bust Size: C cup
Physical Appearance: Imtimadating, curvy in a way
Personality: Very Mysterious, extremely persuasive and seducing when she wants or needs to be
Date of Birth: 2/ 12 / 1685
Species: Vampire
Race: White
Blood Type: N/A
Languages: Romanian , English, French, Italian
Medical History: N/A
Nationality: Romanian
Accessories: Thick red oval diamond choker
Occupation: On the long search finding potential members to join her own coven.
Homeland: Romania
Talent : Sing
Skills : N/ A
Education : Taught at an all girls school
Hobbies: Travel / Sings Opera in random places.
Habbits: Scares children almost giving herself away
Job(s) : Unemployed
Living situation: Lives in a small mansion with Glenda
Family : Deceased
Kids: Deceased
Body Gaurds: One human woman Glenda
Pets: Black baby panther
Powers: Enhanced Speed / Enhanced Senses / Vampire influence / levitate / Morph into shadows / Vampire aura control
Weapons: Small black cursed dagger she hides on her leg strap
Weakness: Holy water / Stake / Silver / To much sunlight (very hot days)
Things that kill me: More then 1 use of weakness being used againt me at once
Fears: She will never have her own vampire coven
Transportation: Glendas car
My friends are: Glenda / Black Fang
Allies: Black Fang's clan
Enemies: ALOT
Allergic to: Garlic / fur
Fav colors: Black, Red, Pearl
Fav Fighting style: None
Fav Food: Blood biscuits
Fav music : Romanian / Jazz
Dislikes: Having her targets taken from her
Bio: A lonely vampiric female whos on a big mission of her own. She wishes to create her own coven, since the one she was in tried to kill her after being framed. With the help of her only friend, a human being no less Glenda, she can somehow make that happen.
<3My Character's Listings<3 <a href=<3My Character's Listings<3 Violet10" />
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:55 pm

~*~ About her ~*~
Name: Tanja
Relationship: Single
Living Situation: Alone in a house in the city.
Personality: Secretive, Active
~*~ Appearance ~*~
Eye: Light green
Hair: Blond
Tattoos: A small bike on her bottom calf
~*~ Extra info ~*~
Family: Father, Mother, Little Bother & Sister
Dislikes: People who ruin her fun, Drama, Fake people, Anyone ruining her sleep
~*~ Bio ~*~
Tanja is a lovely woman in her late 20’s who lives a normal life, yet with a bad girl side. By day she’s a normal hard working woman who takes her job seriously, but by night she’s completely different.
Back when she was a young girl of 12 her family were nothing but workaholics. Day and night when ever she wanted to spend time with her family, each member was busy with work. Father was busy with maintaining his Toyoda car factory, Mother busy at the office. Even her two younger siblings little brother Kevon with his book writing, and little sister Clara with her lemon aid stand business. When young she wasn't the one to work, she’d worry about that when she grows up. So yes since then the only thing Tanja would do keeping busy is hanging with her friends, like sleep overs with the girls, sports with the guys, and parties. Lots of parties, yet behaving herself though. Hell would freeze over if she ever fucked up living with her parents.
Throughout her teen years things started to change for the worse, for her social life that is. Family bonding turned into a thing of the past, the only time they ever spend time with other are either someone getting a raise/promotion, or dinner. Our weekends together are like just like passing by everyone while saying a simple hello or a smile. But I sense they try when we plan family vacations...only when the whole household is free. Hardly ever happens...so Tanja starts to become a rebel. All thanks to her friends in school that hang with her. A couple who’s in a bike gang, a guy whos a skater, and a girl who likes to get arrested a lot. Now don't get her wrong she hangs with the good crowd too, she’s not completely crazy fro some attention. Feeling excluded makes people act really...stupid. All great time to learn these things in life.
Keeping her friendships with her inner circle of friends throughout the years till she reached college, she began to love her night life. Now living alone she can do what she wants, get a job since money is tight, her parents don't do the allowance thing, they make us work for our money. Which she highly respected, shows her family ain’t the spoiled type. During her first month living alone she works at Amazon thanks to her nerd friend, which pays very well to support her life choices. Good thing she works with her friends too, Sally and Frank, also the guy from the biker gang, so she gets rides to and from work.
With her own wants and needs she keeps her body fit and pure, having respect for herself and her future she stays single till she finds that right guy to make her his wife. Having trust issues from past broken friendships...yes fake people...she is having hard time with that though. She keeps strong though as always.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Tanja_10 <3My Character's Listings<3 Tanja_11
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:57 pm

Name: Ailine
Personality: Neutral
Living Situation: Alone in small apartment
Family: Father(deceased)/ Mother/3 brothers/ 2 sisters
Job: Store clerk
Bio: Ailine is what you call a romantic type girl with a simple lifestyle. She is only 26 years old though she gets called a mature teen alot, which she hates. She lives alone in a very small apartment which don't look like much since she came from a highly disfuncual home. lovely dark shoulder length bouncy brown curls, with her seductive opal color eyes. If she wanted she could use her looks to get what ever yet she won't. Ailine love to read books, and love walks of certain distances. You just might always find her outside, enjoying the breeze. Get to know her and she will be herself around you, piss her off and you gain an enemy. A hopeless romantic she is, thinking if she waits long enough she'll find her man.
Ailine has a family of 7, five siblings & her parent's. Her mother worked three jobs and was a drinker due to taking care of her six children lacking the help of her " husband" , Ailine is the middle child. Her father who would beat her mother, take all the money she made to feed his addiction for other woman, even beat her children. Always ashamed to be an offspring of that monster. Untill it happend....Her & her siblings planed to have him killed when he beat their mother into a coma.
Luckly she was only out for a month, gave her and her family enough time to end it all. No one to this day knows her family caused the murder. Yet they all were taken away from each other and put in separate foster homes, mother is being taken care of in a help house for the abused. Ailine would visit her every once in awhile, after she got settled into a small apartment to call her own. Steady lifestyle, steady job, she is truely gratefully. Her mother didn't raise no fool, she was taught to love the simple things in life, if you wait long enough you get your true happiness.
While living by herself she uses her free time to search for her five siblings, to make sire they are living ok. If not she will devise a plan to have custody over them all, that way the whole family the real family will stay together again.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Ailine10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:00 pm

~ *~ About her ~*~
Name: Garcia
Nickname: T. B ( Tomboy ONLY her close friends/Gang call her that)
Living Situation: A small one bedroom house
Personality: Bad Ass, Protective
~*~ Appearance ~*~
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Flowing long red
Height: Short
Tattoos: Succubus riding a motorbike on the back of her left shoulder, Bad Biker Bitch on her right leg down her leg
~*~ Bio ~*~
Garcia is a lovely 25 year old woman with her life to live. Living alone in a small apartment in a decent spot in town. She works nights sleeps in the day time when she need to, that is when she ain’t doing shit. She had no family she left them after finishing college, cause she thought that lifestyle wasn't for her. For all she known they could be dead now.
Now don't get her wrong she does have a gang...well owns a gang that she started when she was in college. They are called B.B.B a.k.a. Bad Biker Bitches. Yes their gangs life style matches their attitudes too, especially Garcia's. Having fun after business is what she does best. They always travel and go everywhere in packs, its a safety precaution, so no you’l never be alone with Garcia unless in her home. But no one is allowed in home, she likes her privacy.
Never get on her bad side though cause if you do, the whole gang will be on your ass like beans on rice. XD She takes her gang seriously and the members in her gang seriously as well. No drama, if you break her rules your kicked out the gang and treated like trash. Those who on her good side with business means your fully protected by them, and we can do smaller tasks for you.
Bad Biker Bitches aren't all bad though, they have a good side too, like helping elderly and children no matter what the problem is. Just like Garcia she does nice things too, just as she also has sides to her that noone ever seen before. Yes she is keeping it that way unless she can trust you with her very life. Single life she don't mind till she finds that perfect person. Of course she don't judge, she gives every guy a chance to be on her good side, if she not interested in you though, you will know. Don't be a baby about it ok?
<3My Character's Listings<3 Garcia11<3My Character's Listings<3 Garcia10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Name: Kataina
Nickname: Karma
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: Single
Eyes: Grey eyes
Hair: Waist length silver hair
Height: 5'9
Weight: 142 lbs
Skin tone: Snow white fair
Body Built: semi toned
Bust Size: Double D
Physical Appearance: Normal
Personality: Serious only when working, other then that she can be playful.
Date of Birth: 3/1/1988
Species: Human
Blood Type: A Positive
Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Italian, German, French, Spanish
Medical History: Healthy
Mental State: Stable
Nationality: American
Accessories: Silver bud earrings, Snake ring that covers half of her left ring finger, snake bites piercings, anklit.
Homeland: Va.
Talent : Posion
Skills : Killing in close combact / Disguise
Hobbies: Making new poisons
Habbits: Being a lazy ass after a job(s)
Job(s) : Assassin for hire
Living situation: Lives in a apartment complex on the forth story floor of her Assassination Corp. A hide out too yet noone knows where it is.
Family : None
Kids: Never
Pets: Has a baby white tiger in her home
Weapons:Katana sword /Poison powder ( that she makes by hand) / Needle dart gun
Weakness: Long ranged combat
Things that kill me: guns
Fears: no fears
Transportation: Her own Black Motorcycle
Allies: Her organization, Chinese mafia, Italian mafia
Enemies: Other organizations / Her targets
Allergic to: Berries
Fav colors: Silver
Fav Fighting style: Karate
Fav Food: Anything Chicken related
Fav music : Techno
Dislikes: Having no job
Bio: An older woman who likes the finer things in life. Also excitement that a normal life can not offer. She's a brutal killer who takes what she wants from her targets, its a game to her in a way. Don't let her looks fool you, she can and will kill you on the spot if she wants. Working as an assassin has its ups and downs but she isn't complaining.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Katain10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:06 pm

Name: Jackson
Eyes: yellow
Hair: dark
Height: 6"8
Weight: 163 lbs
Skin tone: light
Body Built: Fit
Physical Appearance: muscles will be visible
Personality: Sweet guy
Date of Birth: 4/5/1984
Race: Russian
Blood Type: OB positive
Languages: Russian English
Medical History: Cracked ribs, busted skull past wounds
Mental State: Sane
Nationality: Russian
Accessories: gold pinky ring
Homeland: Russia
Talent : Boxing
Skills : drink ever clear without being drunk
Education : College graduate
Hobbies: Fighting, puzzles
Habbits: gets angers easily
Job(s) : Pro boxer
Living situation: Lives with room mate in house
Family : Dead
Kids: none
Body Gaurds: hahah no need
Pets: Dogs
Powers: none
Weapons: His hands
Weakness: cute things
Things that kill me: anything
Fears: losing a fight
Transportation: Truck
Allergic to: Pesticides
Fav colors: Green
Fav Fighting style: Boxing
Fav Food: burritos
Fav music : Rap
Dislikes: certain beers & alcholic drinks
Bio: Jackson is a hard working man from Russia. Seeing how life in Russia was he didn't like it so he moved to the United states trying to get his Boxer career on track. After hearing how many famous fighters grew in strength in America he has decided that's where his business will go too. Though communication is hard with him since his English is broken, his Russian accent wont falter him when it comes to things he needs done.

He doesn't live alone, he has a room mate in his house to help pay rent and stay afoot. But seeing how soon he will leave he is looking for a hard working new roommate to help with his home living.
Jaskson is a sweet pleasant guy once you get to know him well. So its almost easy for him to make friends where ever he goes...just his appearance scares them a lot though for some reason. He knows al Russian men are rough and hard around the edges and not easy to get near, but he plans to prove them wrong.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Jackso10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:15 pm

Name: Ava Lavign
Sexuality: Lesbo
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'7
Weight: 162 lbs
Skin tone: mocha brown tan
Body Built: Slender
Bust Size: B cup
Personality: Timid yet fast acting when she needs to be
Date of Birth: 12/ 2/ 1993
Race: Indian
Blood Type: B positive
Languages: English
Medical History: Lung problems so her breathing is off
Mental State: Anxiety disorder
Nationality: Indian
Accessories: Her glassess
Occupation: Student at a college, watches those who swim at work
Homeland: Indian islands
Talent : None
Skills : Fast swimmer
Education : College student
Hobbies: Swiming
Habbits: Nail biter
Job(s) : Life guard at all pools
Living situation: Girls dorm
Family : Mother, sister
Body Gaurds: No need
Pets: Squirl
Powers: No
Things that kill me: Anything she's human
Fears: Drowning from saving a person
Transportation: Jeep
My friends are: None so far
Allergic to: Dairy products
Fav colors: Neon colors, bright colors
Fav Fighting style: Boxing
Fav Food: Chilli
Fav music : Dance, Rock
Dislikes: mold
Bio: Ava a lovely woman whos trying to be a great life guard. From balancing work and studies she does live a stressful life, but at least she stays strong.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Avia_p10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Name: Carlos Dean
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black & Brown
Height: 6'6
Weight: 172 lbs
Skin tone: Sandy cream
Body Built: slender
Personality: Hot temperd
Date of Birth: 11/ 3/ 1993
Race: white
Blood Type: OB positive
Medical History: Blind in one eye
Homeland: Cincinnati, Ohio
Talent : Fighting
Skills : Skateboarding
Education : college student
Hobbies: Working out
Habbits: Boarding
Living situation: Boys dorm room
Family : Three brothers, father
Body Gaurds: No
Pets: Dog
Powers: None
Things that kill me: Anything he's human
Fears: failing
Transportation: Bike
My friends are: So far just his brothers are his friends
Allergic to: Leather & Squash
Fav colors: Brown, green
Fav Fighting style: mui tai
Fav Food: Hot dogs
Fav music : R&B, slow jams
Dislikes: Broken bones, one of his teachers
Bio: A troubled young man who suffers from his temper, it gets the better of him sometimes. Being enrolled in college and targeted ain't making it better either.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Carlos10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:21 pm

Name: Andy
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Height: 6'4
Weight: 153 lbs
Skin tone: White
Body Built: slim
Personality: Very active, honest, bold
Date of Birth: 9/24/1992
Blood Type: A negative
Medical History: Voice problems when he sings
Accessories: Piercings
Talent : Singing, guitar
Skills : Write music
Hobbies: Playing guitar, writing music
Habbits: Short temper
Job(s) : Singer
Living situation: Dorm room
Family : Few sisters, brothers
Kids: no
Body Gaurds: two men
Pets: no
Things that kill me: Anything
Fears: Fan hating him
Transportation: His own car
My friends are: His band mates
Allergic to: Pollen, Coconut
Fav colors: Black
Fav music : His own music
Dislikes: asswholes, people interrupting his concerts
Bio: Andy Biersack is a young man with dreams on being a singer. He's already found a band they just need gigs now. But that will have to wait while he's in college.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Andy_b10<3My Character's Listings<3 Andy_b11
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Name: Lin
Sexuality: Lesbo
Eyes: Black
Height: 5'7
Weight:168 lbs
Skin tone: White cream
Body Built: Slender
Physical Appearance: She looks small
Personality: Sensitive and quiet
Date of Birth: 10/2/1993
Blood Type: A negative
Languages: English, Chinese
Medical History: Has random blackouts when her brain is over active, she's mute.
Nationality: Asian
Accessories: Her fan
Homeland: China
Talent : None
Skills : None
Hobbies: Picking flowers
Habbits: Wonders off alot
Job(s) : Can't have a job after college her father will make her work for him
Living situation: Dorm room by herself orders by her father
Family : Father, brother, sister
Kids: She's forbidden to have any at this time
Body Gaurds: 1
Pets: Ferret
Powers: holds no power
Weapons: Small dagger for protection
Things that kill me: Anything bullets mostly
Fears: Dishonering her father
Transportation: Her body guards car
My friends are: So far just her body gaurd
Allies: Her families connections
Enemies: Her father's enemies
Allergic to: Bees, Nuts
Fav colors: Red, gold
Fav Fighting style: She hates fighting actually
Fav Food: Sushi or Fish
Fav music : Chinese pop, Dance
Dislikes: violence, death
Her Bio: Kim is a sweet girl among her family and her father's organization. She knows what to come of her future and yet she lives her life of freedom till she can't be free no more. At a young age she was involved in a terrible accident at age 12, involving her being transported to school one day. Took three cars to escort her and father to her new school, they had no idea that all of those cars were bugged with bombs. Her father survived with a broken leg, yet all his staff was dead, Lin had brain damage & lost her voice. Surgery took a long time, removed her voice box it was completely damaged with glass and a small rod through it.
Her father had to rehire his whole staff, and paid for best Doctors to heal her, his youngest child. Ever since the accident she would have to talk by using her thick notebook and a pen. Also throughout the years she would frequent blackouts from head injury. So her father had to extra careful with her, and staff always had to keep an eye on her. So whenever she goes, her body guard goes, no ifs ands or buts.
Now starting her first year of college is gonna be hell for her and her family. They worry about her a lot, she wonders away a lot, so she will be a VERY easy target for their enemies. They just hope she finds people to be friends with her that also understand her situation.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Lin_pi10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:25 pm

Name: Caprio
Relationship status: Single (not looking atm)
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'8
Weight: 173 lbs
Skin tone: Sandy white
Body Built: Slim
Personality: Bit annoying
Date of Birth: 8/19/1987
Blood Type: OB negative
Languages: Just English & Italian
Medical History: Frequent Headaches
Homeland: Watertown, South Dakota
Talent : Filming
Skills : Catch any moment good/bad on camera
Education : In College
Hobbies: making short film's
Habbits: Capturing people's bad/ private moments
Living situation: Dorm Room
Family : Two brothers
Kids: Had a child died from miscarriage
Body Gaurds: Tries to hire one so he can film in peice
Pets: Baby rattle snake
Powers: Little power of manipulation yet only uses it when filming, if it's a living thing he can use his power on you
Things that kill me: Anything he's human
Fears: Not becoming a director
Transportation: Black 2000 Audi A4 Sedan
My friends are: Has not had any people stay clear of him due to his hobbies, or think he's just to annoying
Allergic to: Strawberries & Fire ants, he will break into hives & throat will swell up & could cause death
Fav colors: Brown & yellow
Fav Fighting style: Doesn't fight
Fav Food: Fish & Chips
Fav music : Country, pop, R&B
Dislikes: Violence, ants, bad ratings of his work
Bio: Caprio is a serious talented man for his age. As a child he loved movies, yet not just the movies but how they are made to be. He respected and rated work of many directors, even posts online his opinions of them, still does to this day. Thinking it's like self srudy for his own work to come. When growining up his parents bought him his first camcorder, ever since then he would take it everywhere and record everything to create his short films. He even watches his own creations and invites people to watch then, pretending his showing at a movie theater.
As the years of maturity came afoot he would take his talent to the next level and film people. That means his fellow students and teachers of all his schools. Thought his skill did grow his social life...kinda didn't. A lot of people his peers, didn't like having his camera all up in their face and affairs. So bullies would try and steal his camera to brake or throwaway, threaten him to stop, of course he wouldn't. That's when he met Lasey, a girl who admired his work. Ever since that day they have been unseprated, soon they worked together on his films, later on become a item. They were such high school sweethearts, being together ever since last at of elementary threw all the hard years of high school. Until...the last month of high school, they were with child. Yet complications took a hold on then both, work, and health problems, financial problems roo. They broke up soon after their only child died of a miscarriage.
Now I'm college he still does what he do best, making movies. Not looking for companionship cause last time it turned to he'll, so only focuses on his talent. He will one day become a director after he graduates college, yet his troubles are happening all over again.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Caprio10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:27 pm

Name: Joe(Left)/Kevin(right)
Height: Joe 1'3(15 inches) / Kevin 1'7(19 inches)
Weight: Joe 6.7 lbs / Kevin 7.2 lbs
Skin tone: ocean tan
Date of Birth: Joe 2/18/2016 & Kevin 2/16/2016
Blood Type: Both OA-
Medical History: Joe suffers asthma and Kevin bruses easily
Nationality: Americans
Homeland: Kentucky
Family : Only each other
Allergic to: Joe who has asthma is allergic to dust & poll on / Kevin is allergic to banana
Bio: Joe & Kevin are brother of the same parents. But they live in an orphanage for just babies, dude to their parents can not care for them anymore. They we're unlucky for working at a scam job, losing their house and car they also lost their kids.
Kevin is he oldest by 2 days before his brother; herating the eyes of his father grew with shade of hair also by his dad red. when he was born doctors told the adoption agency that he suffers from a common condition. He bruises easyer then others, so he will have to be in constant watch. Which can be hard at times since he's the energetic one.
Joe is the youngest of the duo; he herated the grey eyes of their mother and also her brown hair. During his birth the doctors found out he has asthma cause he had trouble breathing once out of the womb. It did get worse the day after, yet they tried their best to stabilize him, also provide his medication for future treatments. With an inhaler for when he's older. He's more laid back enjoy the view type of baby boy. With a curious touch to him.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Joe_ke10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:29 pm

Name : Zola
Sex orientation : Bi
Personality : Multiple types
Likes : Watching people from a distance (helpful training), Practicing her techniques
Dislikes : Being defeated makes her feel weak / Falling for enemy traps
Appearance : As picture ( Spiders tattoo on her left leg, Dragon tattoo on right, Panther cub tattoo on her back )
Accessories : Pearl bead ankle bracelet / Purple hair string in hair (Uses as weapon ) / Skull ring on her left hand pinky finger ( contains deadly poison)
Clan: None
Place of birth : Unknown
Kekkei genkai : None
Chakra natures : Fire & Wind & Water
Releases : Ice Release [ Ice Daggers ] Short ranged Taijustu & Ninjutsu base attack ( When wet with water or any liquids on her person, she can their her fingertips forward at a fast pace to create ice cold 6 inched daggers, which flies towards her target )
Basic Ninjutsu: Fire or Water based
Advanced Ninjutsu :
- Fire : Fire ball jutsu / Fire shower jutsu / Fire modification
- Water : Water fall jutsu / Dragon flood jutsu / Poison rain jutsu
-Both water & fire : Destruction Duo Tonrnado (an attack that creates a massive tornado useing the elements of Water and Fire. only powerful attacks or Earth newsstand can destroy it)
Taijutsu : Raining Meteor ( An attack of constant fast kicks towards target )
Taininjutsu : Dynamic Cat fist ( Furry of puches/ finger tip thrusts toward target to either inflict physical harm or paralyze that target )
Strength : Strong with wind and water based attacks and can fight well with no weapons. Her kicks are powerful too from one Taijutsu move. She also has another move with by choice can paralyze her opponent.
Weakness : If her traps dont work she can be detected / Cant fight well with fire based attacks
Background : She is a mystery ninja. With no memory of her past or where she was from she can't explain where she learned her moves from. She travels alot to assist other ninja, or by doing odd jobs for money. So she has no home to go to, currently she stays in rented apartment in neutral area. She does not talk due to she suffers from multiple personality, also has nothing to say.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Zola_p10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Name: Blaine
Sexuality: straight
Relationship status: single
Height: 6"6
Weight: 184 lbs
Skin tone: mocha tan
Body Built: petit
Bust Size: D cup
Personality: Strict & serious all the time
Date of Birth: 5/12/1987
Blood Type: A positive
Homeland: Pacific lands
Hobbies: playing in the water
Habbits: She is always wet with water
Powers: Water magic
Weapons: Long staff with water gems
Weakness: Fire & earth
Bio: A quiet yet mature woman in a big water town, she's one of the SSWM aka Secrete Six Water Mages who protect the town. The gruop is made of women cause they prove to be stronger then their males in their town. Her family are normal farmers who help supply their food stock. Her parents have no idea she's a water mage nor a member of the sswm. She helps when she can, and when Not needed she's off by herself. She loves candy and sweets with a passion and anything involving the water, she is quite a fast swimmer also. Her power is so marvelous her water magic can heal too but to an extent.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Blaine10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:32 pm

Name: Lilly Ann Miles
Eyes: Lapiz Blue
Hair: Black curly elbow length
Height: 5'10
Weight: 245 Ibs
Job: Baker
Personality: Loving, Neutral type
Date of birth: 1987/ March/ 3rd
Homeland: United States. She was born and lived in Texas, Yet moved down to Kentucky to be raised a year after birth. Living there was alright till she was 23. Having her share of life, also two failed marriages, she moved down to the city.
Bio: She's a older mature lonely woman who lives by herself in the city. 28 ain't so bad for her, it is said that this is their golden years. Hopeless romantic that she is, yet all her relationships turn to dust. Two marriages dead all from the simple fact that for some odd reason she couldn't bear her own kids. Giving up she decided to give up on her health, the very thing she used to attract men. But she still has her curvy shape,runs in the family. Deciding to stay forever alone due to the fact she can't bear children, she will never love again. That is until a man, a true man decides to take charge.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Lilly_10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:34 pm

Name: Vicky
Eyes: Mercury blue
Hair: hazelnut brown
Facial Features: wears glassess
Height: 6"2
Weight:183 lbs
Skin tone: Dark cream
Body Built: petit
Personality: Flirtatious
Date of Birth: 5/9/1989
Species: human
Blood Type: OB
Accessories: choker necklace
Homeland: Aurora, Illinois
Talent : Painting
Skills : Painting expert level
Education :College Graduate
Hobbies: Art
Habbits: Flirt alot
Job(s) : College Art Teacher
Living situation: Live alone
Family : Older sister, elderly mother
Kids: no
Body Gaurds: no
Pets: Couple mice
Powers: nope
Weapons: no
Weakness: no
Things that kill me: Anything
Fears: accidentally having one night stands with students/ any taken man
Transportation: Red jeep
My friends are: other teachers at the college she works at
Allergic to: Cats
Fav colors: white
Fav Fighting style:none
Fav Food: Mac and cheese
Fav music : dance music
Dislikes: not much
Bio: An Arts college teacher at a new college. With a problem involving men, she's very flirtatious but tries her best to hold back when it comes to contact with the students. She does want to be married one day, with a man around her age that is.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Vicky_10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:39 pm

Name: Dalles T. (Tex) Brooks
Nickname: Tex ( only friends can call this)
Eyes: Greenish grey
Hair: Long curly strawberry blonde
Facial Features: Frekles, small triangle nose, small ears
Height: Short 4'8
Weight: 147 Ibs
Skin tone: Cream white
Body Built: Average
Physical Appearance: Her body is thick in an almost noticeable way. tattoo on lower thiugh of a puppy.
Personality: Goofy when she needs to be
Date of Birth: 9 / 21 / 1990
Blood Type: AB -
Languages: Engligh, italian
Nationality: Country
Accessories: just a purity ring
Homeland: Dallas Texas
Talent : Hard working
Skills : Never loses focus of what she's doing
Education : Evalin community college
Hobbies: Collecting nick naks
Habbits: bitting her nails
Job(s) : She works at a bank
Living situation: By herself in a small house by a lake.
Family : Her older brother Jhon
Body Gaurds: none
Pets: Pet bird
Powers: N/ A
Weapons: none
Weakness: Men
Things that kill me: Everything
Fears: Drowning
Transportation: Grey Toyota truck
My friends are: Ijlal Haider Syed
Allies: N/A
Enemies: Her co workers
Allergic to: Fur
Fav colors: Green & Grey
Fav Fighting style: N/A
Fav Food: Pasta
Fav music : don't have a fav
Dislikes: Losing money for dumb things
Bio: young woman who works at a bank to make a living.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Dallas10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Morningstar Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:53 pm

<3My Character's Listings<3 C_data22
Samael Morningstar
Samael Morningstar
Founder
Founder

Height : 5'10

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:06 am

Name: Cashiana Finil
Sexuality: Pansexual /
Eyes: Multi colors of Silver and orange
Hair: Multi color Silver, red, and black mid shoulder length
Facial Features: Small mouth red rose lips, average shaped head, round nose, average ears
Height: 5"7
Skin tone: Tanned skin
Bust Size: D cup
Physical Appearance: She has decorated tattooed symbols, designs all over her body. Sash infused dress with dark & bright colors. The skirt part of her dress is long and it flows around her as she moves. It's also slit on both sides so her legs are free to move. The top blouse part of her dress kinda semi revealing. It's held by her sash that she stitched together herself. (She made her own dress) The back of her dress is just sash, different color thin cut sash sown together. Doesn't wear shoes, she has this feed wire string with clipped jewels on it weaved around her feet and ankles. Same with her hands and wrist. Long silk multi colored sash tied on both thighs, and elbows, shoulders. ( for a dramatic effect on her look) Some feathers in her hair, a scarf rolled and tied on her forehead. a beautiful small diamond shaped crescent moon on her forehead. It's real. Smooth tanned skin. A big tattoo of a white spirit snake on her back just above her ass. Her nose is preserved twice, her ears peirced and with shiny silver.
Personality: Care free, down to earth, spiritual
Date of Birth: 3/ 14 / 1956
Species: Gypsy
Race: white
Blood Type: O-
Languages: Many
Accessories: Alot of rings, two necklaces made by her people, a lot of bangles on both wrist
Homeland: Southern Islands
Talent : Telling future / Sharing good advice
Skills : Intrancing with Dance / Singing
Hobbies: Traveling with people, playing instruments, dancing, singing
Habbits: Stealing money
Job(s) : None.
Living situation: Has a Carriban attached to her white horse
Family : Had a mother, but they were seperated long ago.
Kids: None
Body Gaurds: None but she had a male tracking companion Kahli
Pets: Her snake Looni
Powers: Mystic cards, levitate, Third eye, gain the assistance of mystic creatures
Weapons: Her family's dagger Gypsynite knife.
Weakness: If she's over powerd
Things that kill me: Anything can kill her
Fears: Her people have no fears
Transportation: White horse
My friends are: Her tracking companion Kahli
Allies: Kahli
Enemies: None
Allergic to: Peanuts, roses, dust
Fav colors: Midnight blue
Fav Fighting style: None she detest fighting
Fav Food: None she rarely eats
Fav music : Slow dance music, instrumental
Likes: Tricking fools, sharing her wisdom, water, The moon
Dislikes: hot days, people messing up her concentration, a horrible days work
Bio: A traveling Gypsy just spreading her wisdom and power everywhere she goes.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Cashia10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:09 am

Name: Cyborania Metanical
Eyes: Green & grey mixed tech eyeballs
Hair: Vitrual Nanobots fused in her cyber brain can make her change her hair. Since she's a new model she has none yet.
Facial Features: With her latest robotics latex tech she looks like she has flawless skin, once she gets her upgrades. Since she's a New fresh model she has none
Height: With her mechanics she's a simple 5'7
Weight: Weightless when in motion, When charging offline she weights half a ton.
Voice Box: Normal robot u till upgrade is given, then you can pick what ever voice you want for her
Skin tone: Robotic genetics make her latex change skin tone when she gets her upgrades. Since she's a fresh model she is just a shiny gray robot
Body Built: Her outer shell makes her looks the verage slim figure
Bust Size: Since she's a new model with no upgrades she's flat chested
Physical Appearance: She dose not have since she's a new model with no upgrades. Till then she is cold and stotic.
Personality: She is a observe and portray type. Takes time to form one
Date of Birth: Modulated on the 28th of April
Species: Android
Race: Robotic / Cybornetic
Blood Type: Green liquid nano fluids (without it she can't function)
Languages: Depends what she is taught with the right software
Medical History: If broken or malfunctioning to an exstant she can fix herself
Mental State: She is programmed to be learn the emotions of humans mostly from her owner. If the strain be ones to much for her her cybernetic brain shuts down instantly turning herself off.
Nationality: Made from Englands finest engineers
Accessories: This is optional to the owners choice
Homeland: England, Manchester
Talent : This depends on what the owner wants her to know/do
Skills : Depends on what owner wants her to know
Education : None she learns by watching and immating her owner
Hobbies: Depends on what her owner gives her
Job(s) : To follow all owners comands / Make sure her battery is changed & charged at all costs.
Living situation: With her new owner
Body Gaurds: She's the body gaurd
Powers: Her owner choices if she can have Robotic powers or not when upgrade is given.
Weapons: Owners choice to give her once given upgrade
Weakness: Water if not given the defense mechanism upgrade
Things that kill me: Anything can kill a machine
Fears: Losing its owner from its programing
Transportation: Built in wheels
My friends are: Its owner
Fav colors: Green from programing
Fav Fighting style: Presure point acupuncture
Fav Food: N/A But it does need its refill of liquid nano fluid
Fav music : Techno / Instrumental
Dislikes: Being offline for too long
Bio: Years ago England has thought of their own idea for hired help, since it looked like their country might need it in the future. Plus it was an good thing for their new engineers to do. What once started as a hobby by then, now became a mission to pull off. Complaints to the higher authorities about low employes numbers for certain jobs, it was becoming a mess. One day the queen of England finalised for their engineers to create a humanoid that can hired help. And to be used only for when they couldn't hire the right people for the jobs, or when certain employees would do something stupid and go on strike. They would be here to fill that role, and they did too. Now their problem in England is solved some curious by standars would take and catch these cyborgs in the act of working. Their new idea suddenly going viral indeed, other states and or countries suddenly wanted one.
The queen herself had to think long and hard about extending their prototype to other country soil. Since because they never could try and copy from scratch. Couldn't pull it off with out the prototype lol. Finally she gave in but for a price, that clever woman. Few years later more and more of these robots are spotted in every country, state, continent. They are harmless of course..unless your one of those types who would use it for pure evil gain. There are ways that England protects themselves from these types of situations. They have this Pure tech mechanism in their programing. Each bot is connected to the main motherboard in England, Manchester. Each owner must prink their finger and inject 3 drops of blood onto their bots mouths onto their sensor ( tounge), also must stare directly into the eyes of their bots after. Next step is their bots scan both their blood and their brain waves just by looking into the eyes. All that info is trandford to the motherboard, and if it senses that their owner will use them for evil, their bots explode, and they get sent to jail for life sentence. Same goes for master hackers.
Cyborania here is the first manufactured Robotic machine created from the prototype. She is very special in deed. The owner of her must good care of her ( since she's the first of her kind ) serial number #1. To fully activate her you must first build her battery charge station ( comes with her in her box), then you must register her. The blood, and brain wave scans, and also program your name, social, ID Information. Then you can turn her on, by pressing her green button behind her left shoulder. Once that's done attach her to her charge station and leave her be for a few hours to send your information to the motherboard.
Since she is the unique model she has no special details about her. You HAVE to buy her upgrades in order to perfect her. She can get many different upgrades depending on what you want best for her. EACH UPGRADE CHIP IS SOLD SEPARATELY!!
Upgrade choices:
· Defense Mechanism chip
· Basic Features chip
· Weapons Mechanism chip
· Talent Mechanism chip
· Skills Mechanism chip
· Voice box chip
· Advance Mechanism chip
· Language chip
· Cyber brain back up chip
· Education back up chip
· Advance defensive Mechanism chip
<3My Character's Listings<3 Cybora10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:10 am

Name: Poet Styles
Nickname: Poetry
Eyes: Dark Purple
Hair: Long red and black mixed in pony tails
Facial Features: Cresent moon with three stars tattoo on the too left of her forehead
Height: 5'4
Weight: 138 Ibs
Skin tone: Tree bark brown
Physical Appearance: small wolf tattoo ( baby's fist size) on right bottom calf, dimple on left cheek, A few ear peicerings on right ear
Personality: Dark & Evil towards a lot of people, sometimes nice to those she likes as a friend.
Date of Birth:1/ 13 / 2006
Species: Human Witch
Race: Black
Blood Type: A+
Languages: Latin, English
Medical History: Blacks out sometimes with no warning
Mental State: Has Schizophrenia
Nationality: African American
Accessories: Alot of black and brown metal thin bangles on left wrist, two dark colord feathers in her hair( they are on all of her hair bands), Two silver rings on her right pinky, a gold toe ring on left pinky toe
Occupation: Practices her witch magic and hexes on unsuspecting humans and or others
Homeland: Africa
Talent : Bad luck curses
Skills : Influence to a certain extent by staring into a person eyes, easily place or take an item to practice curses undetected
Education : Goes to Nishin community high school
Hobbies: getting info on what she needs in libraries / Playing with crows
Habbits: Freaking people out with her smile
Job(s) : volunteer at a witches antiques shop on mondays & wensdays
Living situation: Living with her family in a big town
Family : Lives with Mother, Father, Little sister.
Body Gaurds: Yes she has one, but he's only around her when her family is not. ( because she blacks out at random times )
Pets: Two family black cats Gianna & Francis
Powers: She can curse people / Influence people to an exstant
Fears: Her family finding out she's a witch. Her father used to be a wizard so all his powers are passed down to her when he gave up magic to be a human.
Transportation: Her body guard's car
My friends are: Her family pet cats
Enemies: Pretty much anyone who either makes her mad, or bullies
Allergic to: Lavender,Spinage, Cotton
Fav colors: Black, grey
Fav Fighting style: None
Fav Food: Pigs feet, meat skabobs, crab cakes
Fav music : Techno, low beat music (weird mix for her don't ask)
Likes: Crows, black birds, goth books, drawing with chalk, witch jewelry
Dislikes: Things thrown at her, Staring back at, being cornerd by a large mob of people
Bio / Back story:
Back story; Before she was born her father was a powerful dark wizard, he would mess with a lot of people in passed. one day target a woman who was the age of 17 her mother. He didn't know if it was love at first sight since he didn't know what love is. All he knew was magic and hexes. Not love. So he did what any wizard would do, tortue her i th bad luck and a curse. It worked sometimes and others not at all, it was as if his target was neutral. Meaning every time he'd try something it be 50/50 chance it will work. That's when things took a different turn, one day he resorted to bullying her mother when years passed, causes this fascinated him. Later on he started...feeling for her...and started being with her as a friend. When he couldn't e it anymore he asked the man who gave him these powers to take hem away, make him human. They did just that...but as a cost. If he marries and had a daughter first born, then she would inherent all his powers and cursed with the life bad magic.
Bio; 10 years later she was born into the their life, and the l if of magic. When they brought her home so her mother can rest from giving birth, her father took her to his nursery. The moment he stopped contact with her a furious and dark ominous cloud formed above her. As a baby she ought it was something fun to play with, it wasn't....it was the curse of magic. The very cloud flew down and enters her body. Few seconds mater the crescent moon and stars tattoo formed on her head, claiming it Mark.
Years has passed she never understood why she was different in the eyes of others untill her father told her about what she is...daughter of a wizard...dark witch. Living a cursed life was horrible for her, made her hate her father in a way. Yet made her love him too, for with this power she can do damage to those who mess with her.Every school she goes to a horrible accident would happend...she'd move cycle starts all over again. Later on in high school things got much worse. She wasn't prepared for four tears of these. Constant bullying, being excluded by her peers, not getting help by adults. She should them all with her dark magic. Of course avoiding those that didn't cause her harm, just those physically harmed her in a way.
one day she hopes to find her peers who will be her friend nd won't treat her like an " it " She never did told her family of this cause get suspicious. Not knowing what they'd do if they found out she was a witch she kept that secret till the day she dies.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Poet_p10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyCreativeMind Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:12 am

Name: Dale Mack Stevenson
Eyes:Brown
Hair: Green and black shoulder length
Height: 6'7ft
Weight: 110 Ibs
Sexuality: Bi
Date birth: 1980/Jan/7th
Personally : Strict & Serious
Job: Ownes/Works a poppuler Gas Station
transportation: Chevy Taho gray truck
Dislikes: Chaos that causes problems for home
Family: 16 year old daughter, Divorced wife
Home land: Born and raised in Georgia, his parents kept him there till they died. Used to live in a dysfunctional home. At 27 he moved out finally in another area in Georgia.
Bio: His childhood wasn't all candy and sunshine. It was more on the lines of drugs and neglect. Living in his parents dysfunctional home nearly made him anti-Social. Mother died of AIDS after his father just up and left them both. So he moved out quickly to his own castle home at 27. Couple years later this change about himself. Buys a truck, works hard, comes out of his shell. That's how he met his wife Suzy, klutz like woman yet she knew how to love him. Didn't last though, due to soon developed feelings for their pool boy, it was those abs. Getting a divorce wasn't easy not having the life with the young man nearly killed him. Finally giving up on love all together he stays serious and is strict with his rules of his house for all who enter. His daughter stoop visits him, also dose not mind his life choices. She's actually very proud of her dad.
<3My Character's Listings<3 Dale_s10
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next